WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Help NJSRN Schnauzers!!!
Even if you cannot adopt a rescued Miniature Schnauzer, you can help NJSRN in its rescue efforts. Are you able to ...
- foster a dog?
- identify NJSRN as your charity of choice for online shopping?
- help with transport?
- help organize and run a fundraising event?
- donate paper, stamps, or envelopes so that NJSRN's members can print and mail information on our rescue program?
- become one of NJSRN's "Sherlock Schnauzers" and help us by searching for clues leading to Schnauzers in need in your area?
- donate long distance calling cards?
- donate a gift certificate to a pet store?
- donate grooming supplies (towels, shampoos, combs, brushes, clippers, blades, scissors, dryers, etc.)?
- donate MONEY?
- donate a crate, dog bed, x-pen, baby gate, or dish? donate dog toys?
- donate a collar, leash, harness, or dog seat belt?
- provide an NJSRN member with a list of shelters, vet clinics, groomers, and pet stores in your area so that we can mail them information on our rescue program?
- pay the boarding fees to board a dog for a week? two weeks?
- host a bake sale or yard sale and donate the proceeds to NJSRN?
- donate ID tags engraved with "NJSRN" and our phone number (732-920-8242)?
- talk to your friends and family members about adopting and fostering rescued animals rather than buying them from pet stores, pet brokers, sub-standard breeders, and others who do not subscribe to the breed's Code of Ethics?
- donate a gift certificate to one of NJSRN's veterinarians? (Contact us at email@example.com for a list of veterinarians who support our rescue program.)
- pay for an ad in your local/metropolitan paper to help place rescue dogs?
Can you offer assistance in other ways? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping to save a dog in need!
NJSRN would like to acknowledge the on-going support of our veterinarians, foster home volunteers, transport volunteers, and adopters. With your assistance, we have placed nearly 2,000 Miniature Schnauzers and Schnauzer mixes into permanent, loving homes!
Above: Beacon (left) and Mulligan enjoy some couch time together. Mulligan is one of the dogs NJSRN rescued from a breeder in Maryland who was referred to us by the American Miniature Schnauzer Club's former rescue chair.